Wednesday, March 13, 2013

juliet13689@gmail.com

My Story of the time i taught myself to pick up a girl at a cosplay convention

by Allan Micek

I hope you can truly be inspired by my story. I have generally been categorised as a nerd, a person who has never really been the cool guy at anything I do. I have usually been stereotyped as a loser and had very few close guy friends. I typically tried my very best to maintain my self esteem, although it was very hard, especially considering I had not been able to have any girlfriends.

Actually, I did wind up dating a 16 year old girl since she seemed to like me. She wasn't the best looking girl nor was she the brightest and in my heart I figured I could do better. Nevertheless, from the shortfall of attention I was getting in the past I thought it was better to hold on to her in the event I never had a girlfriend again. I know this sounds immature, but this was truly how I felt. It was during this time that I learned about Cosplay from several buddies who really raved about the enjoyment they were having.

My girlfriend was never particularly pleased about this. Her remarks, such as " quit being a baby and dressing up in costumes" seriously hurt. Although I tried to sway her otherwise, it was fruitless. Needless to say, the relationship didn't last. This was among saddest days of my life, but recollecting right now it was very likely the best thing that ever happened to me.

I experienced quite a few months of sadness but during that time I commenced attending cosplay conventions and actually enjoyed it. I think one of the principal reasons for this was simply because if I was wearing a mask, it was ok to get snapshots with girls and be be in their company. I continued to have no self-confidence and the idea of talking to a cosplayer who is a girl scared me to no end.

One day I took a look at a online site that changed my life for the better - giving me a lot more confidence to meet girls, speak to them, get their contact number, and continuing all the way to a relationship. This system had a money back guarantee and was economical (a bit below $ 100).

I chose to register with this training program and started viewing the video tutorials and started to talk to other members of the community. After that I went to my next cosplay convention with the frame of mind of applying these methods.

I was astonished that this system actually worked as I managed to get 3 phone numbers that day and have prolonged interactions with these girls! This was a notable step for me given that I have never been able to make eye contact without glancing away embarrassed until now. I continued practicing these skills and techniques not solely at conventions but just in general.

Fast forward to right now and I am in a significant relationship with a girl I encountered at one of the conventions and I could not be happier. If you're like me you can transform too by ridding yourself of the fear of being rejected, building up confidence, believing in your own merits, and most importantly, meeting girls and taking the connection from a level of companionship to one of a sexual nature. In addition their support is tremendous. I'm sure this program can provide for you what it did for me, so by all means, find out more through the links listed here.



If you are browsing to aquire a bit more certain specifics of <a href="http://cosplaydeviants.net"> how to pick up girls at cosplay conventions</a> I the dating coach expert welcomes you to have a look my website by <a href="http://www.cosplaydeviants.net/understanding-cosplay-deviant/"> pressing here </a>

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-08-23 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=kidloveme.huyen@blogger.com&code=b83952f8ca040e326c958cbc4b8fd96e
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: My Story of the time i taught myself to pick up a girl at a cosplay convention
Author: Allan Micek
Email: lukemaguire89@hotmail.com
Keywords: cosplay deviants,cosplay deviantart,cosplay girls,cosplay,anime,dating,costume,dress up,fun
Word Count: 580
Category: Hobbies
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment