Tuesday, May 11, 2021

RE:Hi my friend(Electronic test equipment from KDS INSTRUMENT)

Hi my friend
I hope you are very well.
I am Lina ,come from KDS INSTRUMENT CO.,LTD,we supply electronic test equipment, pressure gauge, pressure comparator and dry block calibrator,etc, Our products are sold in more than 60 countries in the world, and customer feedback is very nice, We are committed to providing customers with high quality products, compertitive prices and perfect services.
In order to save your precious time, please allow me to introduce to you our best-selling products for your convenience:
pressure comparator
Six-digit digital multimeter, digital oscilloscope, signal generator
touch screen dry block calibrator
high accuracy digital pressure gauge
high accuracy digital pressure calibrator
high accuracy digital pressure recorder
process signal calibrator
More products, you can contact with me or welcome to visit our website:http://www.kds-instrument.com/en/Basic-Electronic-Equipment.html
Any question or ideas, please let me know.
Best regards
Lina
Lina sales manager
KDS INSTRUMENT CO.LTD
BEIJING XIHENG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
mob:+86-136-932-291-93
+86-010-21786280
sales@kds-instrument.com
sales_lina@foxmail.com
www.kds-instrument.com

No comments:

Post a Comment