Tuesday, October 30, 2012

juliet13689@gmail.com

After My Shopping Holiday I Bought a Big Wardrobe

by Sarah Shaw

Purchasing dresses and shoes is probably the main pleasure that I have. The truth is, each individual year I try to visit a fresh purchasing place as a way to sample the most up-to-date fashions. Because of this I need to not simply save, but additionally perform some research about the best places to visit to shop. Last year, I set out to pay a visit to one of the top shopping cities this being New York. This was following months of saving, mainly because I had this opportunity that's so exciting. Even then, I had decided to make the most of this holiday , by improving my wardrobe whilst I indulged in life's minor pleasures. We all simply live once. Even though some aspects of staying in the shopper's paradise, was somewhat daunting since I worried that I could not find the money for any in the purchases? I thought, I would just go for it and enjoy the hand main district that's dotted with handbag shops, hair fashion shops, individual shops, shoe stores and arty fashion houses. I wanted to look for many of the very best dresses and golden chains to wear round my neck.

I began my shopping experience from the Upper East Side by visiting Barneys that is an up market department store. This store has cutting edge fashions, cosmetics, jewelry, shoes as well as home furnishings that call for shoppers to be disciplined otherwise you could end up buying on impulse. Therefore, I just picked a few items before proceeding to Bloomingdales, where I bought a trendy handbag.

Next, I moved on to Midtown West, where I got to check out the latest stock at Macy's. Here, I got a wide range of wardrobes as well as chest of drawers but I only picked a custom wardrobe. I was in great need of a new wardrobe to keep all by clothes in. In fact, I did not spend as much time as I needed to as I wanted to go to a new store.

I walked across to Midtown East, that has ten floors that are stocked with clothes and goods. I looked though the various stocks available and picked several apparel for myself. Later I proceeded to the Top Shop, that is strategically located in Soho. This is where I spent the bulk of my money because a majority of the clothing here is fairly priced and of good taste. I also shopped for shoes at Simpsons, that is also within Soho. Here, I picked some leggings, tops, coats and skirts among other apparel.

My purchasing came to an end with my last visit which I made to the Fiscal District, the place I went to was The In Crowd. Even though it is characterized by masses of men and women of that filled the streets and subways, it's definitely worth the effort as you will find good quality handbags, slippers along with some reasonably priced clothes here. Lastly, I concluded my purchasing by finding some stylish dresses, and shoes from P&Q. This marked the conclusion of my buying spree and I had to retreat to the hotel to look through my new stuff in addition to plan for the following day as I would still be on vacation. After just one week of enjoying the beauty of New york, I traveled back to my own town. After my shopping holiday break I purchased by phone a huge wardrobe that I had seen in New York to accommodate all my outfits.



For storage solutions after your big shop look into <a href='http://www.lowennaspinefurniture.co.uk/custom-wardrobes~71' > custom wardrobes</a>, Stop by Sara's site where you can find out all about <a href='http://www.lowennaspinefurniture.co.uk/4-door-wardrobe~184' > big wardrobes</a> and what they can do for you.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-08-23 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=kidloveme.huyen@blogger.com&code=b83952f8ca040e326c958cbc4b8fd96e
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: After My Shopping Holiday I Bought a Big Wardrobe
Author: Sarah Shaw
Email: chisanmichaelhughes@tiscali.co.uk
Keywords: shopping,holiday,travel,leisure,clothes,big wardrobe
Word Count: 588
Category: Hobbies
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment