Saturday, December 29, 2012

juliet13689@gmail.com

Stop Spending Money On Fishing Gizmozs

by James O Grady

We are a race of must have consumers, everywhere you look there is some must have gadget to make our 21st century lives easier. What utter garbage, we have been conditioned by clever ad-men into believing our world will fall apart without them. Don?t believe me! Have you or of friend bought a new mobile phone recently, was there anything wrong with the old one? Probably not, but some clever advertising convinced you that you couldn?t live without this new one.

As you are taking the time to reads this article I know you are interested in fishing, and you probably read fishing papers and magazines too, it also possible you watch fishing videos. The ad-men love people like us, most magazine articles on how to catch more fish, using this tactic and that product, are endorsed by a manufacturer.

I know, I?ve done it; I?ve bought new carp rods, bought bait runner reels, and the must have electronic bite alarms. Yes I?ve fished at a distant feature on a lake, baited the swim with the must have boilies and sat for long hours on my bed chair waiting for the elusive bite.

Fishing is a patient game, but it doesn?t have to be boring. I once heard, ?watching paint dry is boring, but at the end you have a result, dry paint?. So as I listened to my silent bite alarm, I would bring in one of the carp rods, and change it for a light rod with a float set up, I would then start to enjoy my fishing, targeting the tench, roach or bream in the lake.

So was all my equipment necessary, for me the answer was no, I?d rather catch fish little and often, and I expect this is true of many people. Were the boilies, all the special rigs, PVA tubes, bags, and string, and all the must have exotic flavouring necessary, no they were not.

No more boilies for me, my hook baits are simply sweet-corn, luncheon meat, bread and par boiled potatoes, to float a hook bait off the bottom, I use a thin slice of banana skin. My simple ground bait is a mix of sweet-corn, bread, and chick peas, not other flavours are required, but I sometimes experiment with natural herbs and spices.

I?ve also noticed in the fishing magazines, that there are many youngsters catching ten to fifteen pound carp from their local fisheries, I don?t use fisheries, however the youngster has a memory that will last a lifetime, but how much was due to their ability, or the fact the fishery was well stocked.

To get the most out of a fishing experience it?s important to know your watercraft, to know the basics, from which species to target, the tackle set up you should employ, and what changes to make if the conditions change.

Without the basics, you will probably be spending your money on those well stocked fisheries for years to come, throwing in copious amounts of boilies, using your expensive carp rods with bait runner reels, with the latest electronic alarms, and the new must have wonder bait from your local tackle shop. Follow me and get back to basics.



Find out why James went back to basics while <a href='http://www.fishing-in-spain.com'>fishing in Spain</a>, and the <a href='http://www.fishing-holidays-in-spain.com/'>Spanish B&B</a> he chose.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-08-23 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=kidloveme.huyen@blogger.com&code=b83952f8ca040e326c958cbc4b8fd96e
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Stop Spending Money On Fishing Gizmozs
Author: James O Grady
Email: list@bigger.com
Keywords: fishing holidays in spain,fishing in spain,carp,ebro catfish,B and B Spain,carp fishing,cheap holidays,fishing holidays,fishing holidays abroad,carping abroad
Word Count: 544
Category: Hobbies
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment