Sunday, February 24, 2013

juliet13689@gmail.com

Busy New York & Benefits of a City Bike

by Rob Sutter

I'm the kind of person who has an affinity for nerdy things, more specifically from the 80's. These are things which I hold close to my heart since they define a good part of my childhood. I've also seen that a good number of these things can be tied back to New York because that's the place where they seem to be set in. As much as I love them, though, I can imagine being as frightened as anyone else while riding upon my city bike.

It's certainly an experience to be had when you dream you're cruising on your city bike, minding your own business, when things start to become crazy. I recall looking up and gazing in astonishment as a man clothed in a red and blue suit swung from one building to another without fail. Spider-Man seemed to be on the run with missiles directed at him from a source I couldn't make out. I was caught in the middle of that event in my dream and no bicycle endorsed by authorities, <a href="http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10286627.htm/">Linus Bike</a> included, could have helped that. Dreams are, to put it quite simply, weird.

After that dream came to me, part of me wondered, "are there other <a href="https://twitter.com/linusbike/following/">figures</a> within New York that could interrupt my slumber?" Well, my mind instantly went to the Ghostbusters and how much commotion they seemed to cause in the city. I don't think I have to mention the big battle with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from the first movie, for example. If I found myself in such a scenario, I think a close cleanup would be in order for me and my bike as well.

For people who watched animation during the late 80's and onward, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are characters which I don't think anyone can deny the popularity of. They are still going strong today, so you should believe that they are very noteworthy. However, I can't dispute that the thought of them thriving in a New York environment would be unsettling. In fact, I think my urge to ask them for an autograph would be rivaled only by my urge to run in the opposite direction in the midst of a Foot Clan fight.

I don't think I can make the claim that my dreams are normal since I think anything else would be more rooted in reality than the images I conjure in my sleep. However, do many of us actually have slumbers with images that make sense? My childhood is full of cartoons and those images seem to come through when I am resting. If I found myself stuck in the city during those times, I can only hope that my reliable city bike can see me through them.



Contact Linus Bike today if you're searching for more information about where you can find an amazing <a href="http://www.linusbike.com/models/dutchi-3/">city bike</a>. This article, <a href="http://www.uberarticles.com/home.php?id=1766266&p=52217">Busy New York & Benefits of a City Bike</a> is available for free reprint.


---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-08-23 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=kidloveme.huyen@blogger.com&code=b83952f8ca040e326c958cbc4b8fd96e
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Busy New York & Benefits of a City Bike
Author: Rob Sutter
Email: seo@fishbat.com
Keywords: city bike, city bikes, linus bike, biking, hobbies, product reviews
Word Count: 477
Category: Hobbies
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment